|« Entrepreneurs Sue Arizona Veterinary Board||Water Therapy for the Equine Athlete »|
Lisa’s Favorite Books
I admit….I am a book collector and by books I mean real ones, not kindle format. I love to be able to hold a paperback or hardback in my hands and to be able to dog-ear or highlight certain information.
Of course, it’s not much fun moving hundreds of books when we move our ranch, but it is worth it to have an extensive library of resources at my fingertips!
Here are just a few of my favorites:
Natural Care & Complementary Therapies-
* A Healthy Horse, the Natural Way by Catherine Bird
* The Practical Horse Herbals by Victoria Ferguson
* Acu-Horse-A Guide to Equine Acupressure by Amy Snow and Nancy Zidonis
* The Treatment of Horses by Homeopathy by George Macleod
* Down-To Earth Natural Horse Care-Keeping Your Horse as Best Suits his Mind, Body and Soul by Lisa Ross-Williams **Yes, I am biased here.
* Natural Horse Care by Pat Coleby
* Beyond the Hay Days by Rex Ewing
* Equine Supplements and Nutraceuticals by Eleanor Kellon, DVM
* Wild Health by Cindy Engel
* Horse Owner’s Guide to Natural Hoof Care by Jaime Jackson
* Understanding the Horse’s Feet by John Stewart, MA Vet, MB, MRCVS
* A Lifetime of Soundness by Hiltrud Strasser. Please note that I do NOT support the Strasser Trim, but do believe this book has some great information.
* True Horsemanship Through Feel by Bill Dorance and Leslie Desmond
* Natural Horsemanship Explained by Robert Miller, DVM
* The Nature of Horses by Stephen Budiansky
* Complete Guide to Natural Health Care of Dogs and Cats by Richard Pitcairn, DVM
* Food Pets Die For by Ann M Martin
* The New Natural Cat by Anitra Frazier
This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...
Form is loading...