Join A Homeopathic Study Group!
Homeopathic remedies are effective and safe medicine for all living creatures, especially when you know how to use them. There is nothing more gratifying than witnessing a homeopathic remedy quickly rectifying a desperate situation. Reading about homeopathy, self-study, seminars, and classes are good ways to learn more about this incredible form of medicine and its amazing remedies. And thanks to the National Center for Homeopathy (NCH), there is yet another great way… the Affiliated Study Group Program.
Study groups offer a unique opportunity to learn homeopathic self-care with others in your community. The NCH's Affiliated Study Group (ASG) members meet regularly to learn and discuss homeopathy, and network with other study groups and leading homeopathic experts around the country.
The National Center for Homeopathy, a non-profit organization, is the nationwide point of contact for all who are interested in learning about homeopathy. The NCH has the largest, most diverse membership in the homeopathic community with a nationwide network of more than 160 ASGs.
The NCH is dedicated to making homeopathy available to the general public by providing information and education. In addition to study groups, the NCH conducts an annual Summer School of weekend and week-long courses taught by experienced clinicians. Courses are designed for consumers and practitioners, and include homeopathy for animals as well. Each year, the NCH holds an annual conference – another great opportunity for networking and learning from the world's leading homeopathic experts.
Benefits of NCH ASG membership
For a small membership fee, you and your group are provided with study workbooks, educational resources, guidance, and much more:
- 17% discount off NCH membership
- 1-year subscription to "Homeopathy Today", a monthly magazine full of practical information (yes, there's a column about animals) to help you learn and use homeopathy – it keeps you up to date on the latest news, events, and seminars nationwide
- NCH Membership Directory and Resource Guide – an annual publication
- 10% discount on NCH products – books, T-shirts, novelty items
- Discounts from homeopathic companies when you buy through your ASG
- Tuition discount for an ASG representative at the NCH Summer School
- Discounted ASG Workshop at the NCH Annual Conference
- A strong voice in health care reform and the media debate for increased access to homeopathic health care
Starting A Group
You can join an existing study group, or if there isn't one in your area and you have interested people, you can start one of your own. Contact the NCH to provide you with an application, information, and materials to join or start an ASG in your area:
National Center for Homeopathy
801 North Fairfax St., Suite 306
Alexandria, VA 22314-1757
The NCH ASGs help to spread the knowledge of the use of homeopathy to help you integrate it into self-care and family health care. To expand your knowledge of homeopathy and to network with others who share the same interest, consider joining a National Center for Homeopathy Affiliated Study Group. The benefits are endless.